Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Amy is gone.  Her husband Nick has no idea where she went.  When he calls the police they start investigating his home.  It doesn’t look good.  Then they start investigating him.  It really doesn’t look good.  But Nick knows he didn’t harm Amy.  So what happened to her?

I can’t reveal anything else.  I simply can’t.  I want you to enjoy the story.  If enjoy is the correct term…  I will give one piece of advice, if you find the first part of the book not so much to your liking; I’ve heard some say they felt it was slow going, trust me that you need to stick with it.  You don’t want to miss what happens next.

I’ve been a fan of Gillian Flynn since her first novel.  She is only getting better.  This is her third book, and I can’t wait to see what she has in store for her fourth.