Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison

The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison

How far would you go if you were about to be left with nothing?  Jodi has been the loyal and caring wife to Todd for over twenty years.  She keeps up their Chicago apartment, prepares thoughtful meals and ignores the many affairs he has had.  Until now.  Now Todd is threatening to leave her for another woman and leave her with nothing.  Jodi must decide what to do next.

It’s a page turner.  I have to admit that.  But there isn’t anything standout-ish about it.  It was good, I enjoyed it, but I finished it three days ago and I’m having trouble writing this blog entry.  There was a dog, I remember him, and I liked the way the ending came together, but nothing was wow.  If you want a quick thriller, it’s a good summer read!